I grew up moving around the world. In each country and culture in which I lived, I saw a universal theme emerge: people desire to be fully known and loved. When pain, fear, shame and conflict prevent us from connecting to our true self - or even cause us to reject ourselves - we feel alone. Unable to fully give and receive love.
I’m an active member of my church community, and my relationship with God is the foundation of my life and my work as a therapist. I believe change is possible in and through God's grace, love and power.
I offer psychotherapy to adults, adolescents, children, couples and families. I work with clients who are dealing with a variety of issues including, but not limited to:
- Depression and/or Anxiety
- Relationship, Intimacy, Commitment, Dating and Singleness
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement
- Vocational Discernment, Work Problems
- Self-Esteem, Identity Development
- Life Transitions
- Premarital Counseling
- Chronic Illness
- Pregnancy, Infertility, New Parenthood
- Sexuality, Pornography
email@example.com // (424) 272-1190
500 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 204
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266